WE CAN FLASH YOUR GM ECM!
NOW OFFERING GENERAL MOTORS REPROGRAMMING / MODULE FLASHING, AS WELL AS CALIBRATION/SOFTWARE UPGRADES!Forester’s Tire & Auto Repair
employs technicians that are able to service a variety of makes and models! We also provide an option for original equipment parts for most vehicles because we understand the need to have your vehicle running in top shape! All repairs are also backed by our leading industry 24 Month / 24,000 Mile Parts and Labor Warranty!
Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, GMC, Ford, Lincoln, Oldsmobile, Volkswagen, Volvo, Acura, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Scion, Subaru, and more.
Our technicians have extensive experience servicing vehicles. We specialize in providing a number of auto repair services in Chattanooga, including:
Engine Repair / Diagnostics
- Brake System Service
- Computerized Four Wheel Alignments
- GM Vehicle Software Calibration Upgrades
- GM Vehicle Module Reprogramming (ECM, TCM, etc.)
- Brake Fluid Exchange
- Check Engine Light
- Belts & Hoses
- Fuel Injection Repair
- Direct Injection Vehicle Service
- Catalytic Converter / Exhaust
Castrol Oil & Filter Changes
Motorcraft & ACDelco Oil & Filter Change
- Air Conditioning & Heater Repair
- Coolant Exchange Service (Vehicle Specific Coolant)
- Cooling System Repair
- Radiator / Water Pumps
- Power Steering Repair
- Transmission Filter Changes
- Shocks / Struts
- Starters & Alternators
- Axle Shafts & Wheel Bearings
- Timing Belt & Timing Components Replace
ACDelco Battery Replacement
- Road Trip Ready Check
- Used Vehicle Inspection Service
- Factory Scheduled Maintenance Intervals
In addition to this full line of vehicle servicing, each automobile undergoes a 27 point vehicle inspection when serviced, which ensures complete vehicle health and safety for occupants.